This tag is popular among Youtubers and usually includes 50 facts, but I thought that would be a tad excessive.
Since this is my first post on my new blog, with the new name : The Global Femme, I thought it would be appropriate for you all to get to know me a bit better.
- I am a pescatarian, meaning I don’t eat poultry, beef or pork, but I do still eat fish and seafood.
- I am an only child.
- I’ve grown up with many different pets, currently have 4 cats, one dog and one horse.
- I started horseback riding when I was about ten.
- I competed in show jumping for a couple years when I was 15.
- I swam competitively for about 5 years.
- My favorite colour is purple.
- My passport is my most prized possession
- My all time favorite book series is Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- I wish I was a character in the world of Harry Potter
- I would be a Ravenclaw
- I’ve watched the movie Legally Blonde more times than I can count, and still love every second of it
- Watching horror/scary movies is something I enjoy, because I find they aren’t as predictable
- My favourite food is sushi
- I have lived abroad three times, twice in France and once in Germany
- I eat Nutella with a spoon
- I aspire to travel and visit as many countries as I can during my life
- I would like to move back to Europe within the next year or so
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Modern Languages
- I speak three languages: French, English and German
- Learning languages is something I love, next language: Swedish
- My height is : 5’4″
- I prefer watching TV shows over movies
- Avocados need to be in my kitchen at all times
- This blog is one of my biggest passions and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
There you have it y’all, a quick glimpse into yours truly. Maybe I’ll do another post like this with more facts in the future, but for now I’ll leave it at that.
Feel free to leave a comment about what type of content you would be interested in seeing on this blog.
Have a wonderful evening and once again, welcome to The Global Femme!!